FULL PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Proceeding paper submission
Author(s) who will have their paper presented at the Conference are invited to submit a manuscript for consideration for publication in the conference proceedings to the following e-mail address [email protected] .
Authors are kindly requested to compile their full papers according to the following requirements:
- The paper should be written in Albanian, and/or English applying the following requirements:
- Text font: Times New Roman 12 pts (footnotes: 10 pts)
- Space: single
- Alignment: justified
- Margins: all 3cm
- The paper must be in Microsoft Word format only.
- A complete paper is between 5-7 pages in A4 format and no more than 2500 - 3500 words (including abstract, references, tables and appendices).
- The title should be no more than 20 words in length.
The first page of the paper must contain the following information - all centered:
- The title of the paper (16 pts, bold)
- One empty line
- Author(s) name(s), position/institution, electronic address (12 pts, bold)
- Two empty lines
References: References should follow “Chicago manual of style (2011).” Citations shall be at the bottom of the page following all the criteria established by “Chicago manual of style (2011).” Bibliography shall be presented in full at the end of the paper listed alphabetically. For more technical details, you can visit the following link: http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html