TOPICS of INTEREST
- Physical and financial capacities of local broadcasters;
- The media offer scaling depending on the financial and human recourses capacities of the local broadcasters;
- Digital content storage and processing capacities of local and regional broadcasters;
- Taking advantage of the priorities offered by the new forms of broadcasting through Internet.
- Analysis of the status of local journalist;
- Local media journalist versus national and international media journalist;
- Discussion of local media ethics.